I am hosting my very first speed scrap over at Stuff to Scrap on Thursday, August 27 at 6:30pm MST (that’s 5:30pm Pacific, 7:30pm Central, and 8:30pm Eastern). You will get 7 steps to create a great layout in one hour! Plus I have an awesome participation prize for you.
Here are all the details:
And here is the participation prize you will get – a set of four quick pages to my newest kit which will be released on August 24 in my new Stuff to Scrap store. It’s an awesome kit called, Scrap It All!
You are going to want to stop in at my blog every day next week. I’ve got a freebie every day, a great sale at my new Stuff to Scrap store, and much much more!
Just wanted to give you a heads up today so you can get this date on your calendar!
Oh man, I love Speed Scraps, but I'm going to be out of town (at a Scrapbook Retreat) without any Internet access. Hummmm, I wonder is there is still wireless in the main building? Hummmmm, may just have to run up there and find out.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new store too! I can't wait to go shop.