Friday, August 21, 2009

Exciting News – Next Week is Going to be INCREDIBLE!

I’m so excited to announce that I will be opening my very first store at Stuff to Scrap.  You will already find a few items there, but next week – beginning August 24 is my Grand Opening!  I will be having a huge sale, releasing a new MEGA kit, and blog freebies everyday!  It is going to be an AWESOME week.  You definitely will not want to miss it.  If you’ve missed some of my past freebies, it will be a great time to pick them up!

Here’s a Sneak Peek at the new kit that will be released in the store (don’t worry – you’re going to get freebies too!):

JWDS_SIA_SneakPeek

 

And here is some information about the sale that starts Monday.  The ad was made with the great kit I’m releasing!

grand-opening-ad

Be sure and stop by the blog all week long for extra specials, freebies, and details on a speed scrap I’m hosting as well!  You will not be disappointed as we kick off the store in grand style!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.