Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Post of Firsts!

I have lots of exciting news to share today.  I just don't even know where to start!!!

First of all, I am just THRILLED to have been selected for Deanna's CT Team - Flower Girls.  She is a terrific designer, and just one of the nicest people I have met in Digi-Scrap land.  Her blog, http://flowerscrap.blogspot.com, is terrific, and she offers freebies regularly.  AND she just opened her first store at the new One Single Seed.  (http://www.onesingleseed.com/)  She is there with a bunch of other terrific designers that I love.  I'm really looking forward to spending time there, it looks like it will be a great community.

Deanna's newest kit is part of the ADSD blog train, and is called Hurry Up Spring.  I wish Spring would hurry up here in cold Wisconsin!  LOL!

I did this layout from Easter several years ago at our house.  An Easter where it was actually nice and warm here in Wisconsin! (Layout Sketch by Nocturne.)

Here is a preview of the new Deanna's portion of the new kit.  Click on it to be taken to her blog and the full blog train list.

DJFS_HurryUpSpring_Preview

Finally, Deanna was also kind enough to give me my FIRST blog award!
Blogger Oscar

The rules say I am to pass this along to 3 other bloggers. So.... I'd like to give this to:

1) Vicki of A Work in Progress.  Best of luck in your new adventure and thank you for being so nice to me last week in my backup disaster!
2) Nicole of Digi-Designs by Nicole.  Her forum really got me involved and launched me into this wonderful digi-scrap world!  Thank you.
3) Steph of ScrappyCocoa.  This wonderful lady helped me with my first opportunity to design and has been very kind in helping this newbie get started!

Whew!  What a weekend.  Thanks again to everyone.  I'll have some more things coming up for you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award Janice - it means so much to me when people think of me in this way. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the CT, the award and your layout is super cute!!!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.