Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bold and Beautiful Quick Page and Thanks!

WOW!  What a great response this week to our Fairy Tale Wedding blog train.   Thank you so much for all the great comments.  If you'd like to join us in May, please hop on over to the DDBN Forum and join in. New and inspiring designers are encouraged.  In the future we will each be doing mini kits (or QPs or Word Art), so everyone can participate.

Since I do not have a blog train offering today, I decided to offer some quick pages for one of my other designers - Michelle.  Her kit this week, Bold and Beautiful is really terrific.  I did a quick page from my layout (shared earlier this week).  I did one version with the "Family" title and one without.  You can still go to her blog and pick this great kit up for free, but hurry before it's gone and only available in her store.

Here's a preview of the quick page (links below):



Check out some of the other designers on the blog train (scroll down for the list), as some still have goodies today!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 27 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dziekuje Ci za wystawienie tego freebies-a. Chcialam Cie poinformowac, ze zamiescilam link do Twojego posta na mojej stronie SARIWO. Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine,by inni mogli tez dowiedziec sie o Twojej tworczosci. Patrz na artykul pod tytulem: 27 marzec 2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/etc... Theme post on Mar. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.