Saturday, March 28, 2009

My First OSS CT Assignment

They needed a little help over at One Single Seed at the end of the month, and I was so lucky to get assigned Monna Lainson as my very first OSS assignment.  I fell completely in love with her kit Family Traditions, and this time I picked her kit Serendipity to work with.  It is so versitle.  I did both a layout of my son, Joey, when he was a baby and a great heritage layout.  All with the same kit.  How often does that happen!?  Here are my layouts:






Click the preview of Monna's kit below to head over to OSS and pick this great kit up.  I know you'll love it.  



I am so excited to bring you all kinds of wonderful things from the OSS designers.  I know you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.