Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Day Sale - 3 kits - only $2.00 Each!!!

Are you a fan on Facebook of JW-DigiScraps?  If you Facebook, I would love to have you sign up to be a fan!

Yesterday, I was feeling a little stressed, so I decided that the best way to feel better was to do something fun and nice.  I posted a question about what kits people would like to see on sale for a One Day Only treat, and they came back with three of them!

Now, these three kits are on sale TODAY ONLY (Thursday, August 26) for $2.00 each!  Only at theStudio!

Here they are (images linked to store):



The coordinating Gradient Papers for Mom for the Ages are also on sale for only $1.00!!!

and finally:



OK!  I hope you enjoy this one day spectacular!  I'll be doing this kind of thing from time to time, here on the blog or on Facebook.  Be sure to watch for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.