Sunday, August 22, 2010

More "Our House"

Have you had a chance to check out the terrific collection "Our House" from Angel Hartline and I?  If not, be sure to do so soon while you can get the entire collection for 50% off, or mix and match your pieces for 40% off each.  You'll love it all!  Check out the previous post for information on how you can share layouts you make with this collection and enter for a chance to win $20 in gift certificates to Angel and I's stores.

Today, I have some fab layouts to share with you, including one I made myself (I know - SHOCK).  I love this kit so much and there are so many uses.  Obviously if you've got a new home, or want to document your home this kit will do it, but there is sooo much more you can do!

Here is the layout I made of my two boys (at a much younger age) loving each other - (now they just "love each other to death", aka - fight).


And here are a couple of layouts from the fantastic Sheri! The one with the big picture just makes me smile and feel so warm and loving!





And here is one from Sara.  Such versatility!



Here's another look at the main scrap kit and the complete collection that's available.  For all the individual parts, head to my store at theStudio, or see the previous post!  But don't wait too long, this fab collections great pricing will only last a limited time!





Don't forget to check out the previous post on how to make a layout or project with this fab kit and win!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.