Monday, July 12, 2010

Closing my ESS Store - Everything $2 or Less

Just a quick note to let you know that I will be closing my Enchanted Studio Scraps store on July 15.  Between now and then, you can pick up some terrific deals!  Everything in the store is $2 or LESS!  (My recent template set - Scallops & Stars is only $1!)


Hurry up and don't delay!  You'll find all kinds of awesome goodies there at a terrific price!  All QC checked and ready to roll!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I went to pick up some of your stuff at ESS since it's just now the 15th and they or you have already removed your kits and templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy - she did it a day early on me. I didn't have any control. Sooo Sorry! Send me an email with what you were hoping to pick up and we'll work it out! janice AT jwdigiscraps DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email a couple days ago. Just wondering if you got it?

    Thanks Nancy
    nancy_malott AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.