First up is Black, White, & REaD which is an exclusive kit at Digital Scrap Ink where I am a guest designer this month! Since I was a bad blogger, I've put the kit back on sale for the intro special of 40% off right now through July 19. That's only $2.70 for this awesome kit!
(image is linked to store)
And check out these CT layouts with the kit! This is SOOO versatile. And for once, the image in my head actually came out that way in the kit! LOL! I sometimes never know what will happen when I start designing, but this came out just like I imagined!
This one is from Ivonne of the DSI CT team - isn't it AMAZING!
And check out this one from Kim! Love it
She used a template from Laurie's Scraps for this layout!
And because I was a bad blogger about my opening at DSI, I have a coupon exclusively for my blog readers. You can take 40% off any order $2.00 or more at DSI between now and July 19 using the code:
jwds_blogdsi
(This excludes the Black, White & REaD kit that is already on sale for 40% off.)
OK, next up is a totally FAB collab with my friend Angel Hartline at theStudio. She is the guest designer there for July, and you totally need to check out her stuff. It's 25% off right now to boot! Her Sweet Land of Liberty collab kit is making my heart swoon!!!
Anyway, our collab is called Bella Luna inspired by a beautiful song Angel introduced me too! I just love how this came together!
After today it will still be on sale for 25% off, but don't miss this great buy!
Like clusters and stackers? We also have those available for 25% off right now. They are available separately or in a combo pack for an even better deal. Here's the combo pack to save room!
And here are a couple of additional CT layouts with this kit!
Another from Ashley:
And from Peg:
Whew! Now, if you read yesterday's post, you know I had the opportunity to meet Manda of Nibbles Skribbles fame IN PERSON! She and I have known each other for about 18 months now in digi-land and I was so excited to get to meet her in person. We had a blast! It was the first time I've met a "Digi" friend in "Real Life", and I had such a great time!
Here we are at the World's Largest Boot!
And Manda with the funny statue we found in the park!
OK, I'm done for now! It's a beautiful day here, lunch time, and the boys want to go swimming today. I want to scrap - we'll see how that comes out! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.