Thursday, September 3, 2009

The STS Store CT Call and some reminders!

Stuff to Scrap just continues to grow with more and more awesome designers.  They are having a store CT call for the first time.  If you want to join a great team, and have tons of fun, you really should apply. 

STS CT Call

Also, don’t forget about my new CU Overlay Templates – Fall Stripes which are available for 20% off this week in the store.  I made a free paper pack using these templates that coordinates with the Fall Festival blog train.  The templates come in PSD, PNG and TIFF formats, and make it super easy for you to color, add a texture and Viola!  Instant fall papers.  There are 4 overlays in pristine condition, and because I love a good “grunge”, the same four overlays are also available in a grunged up format! 

JWDS_CU_FallStripes_Preview

 

If you want to check out some papers I made with these, you can download this personal use paper pack to check out for free.

JWDS_STS_FF_SamplePack

3 comments:

  1. beautiful CU overlays, Janice! I love them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.