Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rainy Days and Rainbows – the alpha & quick pages!

Are you enjoying these two great minis from two great designers? I know I am! This kit was a ton of fun to work on, and I think my CT enjoyed working with it as well.

Remember, I did two mini kits that go great together - “Rainy Days” and “& Rainbows”. On my blog this week, you will find “& Rainbows” for free, and you can pick up Rainy Days on sale this week for 30% off. I also have a great worn and torn coordinating paper pack that goes with these awesome kits. Nibbles Skribbles (Manda) did the same thing, except she has her Rainy Days mini free this week on her blog.

Here is my Rainy Days kit which is linked to the store – get it while you can at 30% off!

JWDS_STS_RDR_RD_Preview

And now how about some more CT inspiration!

How about this awesome 2 page layout using “& Rainbows by Dana!”

Dana-Coloring-Easter-Eggs-09-LefDana-Coloring-Easter-Eggs-09-Rig

or how about this gorgeous layout from Ashley!

Ashley-JWDS_RDRB_SealScrapsLO1

And Chrissy turned in this awesome piece. What a terrific idea for a layout!

CAH_JWDS_RDRB

Or I love this layout from Christin which uses some of mine and some of Manda’s Rainy Days kits!

Christin_RDRtiny

So, today, you will get the alpha free for the & Rainbows mini kit, plus a couple of my CT members have some quick pages for you.

First, here is the full mini preview and the link to download the alpha is right below!

JWDS_RDR_RB_Preview
*Link Expired - pick this up in my store*

And here are some quick pages from my CT. Click on the images to head to their blogs and download.

mye-RDR_QP_Previews

christin-CC_RDR_QPTINY_PREVIEW

JWDS_RB_QP_9-09_sm

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for these cute coordinating kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the remaining goodies for this sweet kit/collab. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute alpha for a darling kit! :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.