Friday, August 7, 2009

Introducing My New and Super Fabulous CT Team

I am soooo excited to introduce you to my new CT team. Wait until you see what they’ve done with my new kit that is coming out on Monday. You are going to LOVE it! I had so many wonderful applications, I was really humbled by it. I also have some great people who have agreed to guest CT for me in the future! Be on the look out for them!

So, on with the introductions! You can click on any of their headshots to visit their awesome blogs and leave them some love!

Ashley-SS

Ashley - I am a SAHM to an energetic 16 month old. I'm an Air Force wife and have been married 8 years (wow!) to an amazing man. We currently are stationed in Texas, but before that I taught at a university in Ohio. I have dabbled in paper scrapping for years now, never feeling like my layouts were much to write home about, but they did preserve memories, and after much persuasion from a friend, joined the digiscrap world in mid-February. I still have a lot to learn, but feel like I improve each day and am loving the journey! I now scrap every chance I get ~ I love having instant results with little mess (which I can hit save at any moment and my son can't destroy!) and getting feedback from others!

Chrissy-SS

Chrissy - My name is Chrissy. I am a wife of 13 1/2 years and a mom to 3 great kids. We love to be together as a family so I try to enjoy that while my kids still think it's cool to hang out with mom and dad. We are very active in our church. l'm addicted to scrapping, both paper and digital and I enjoy reading and traveling when I have the opportunity. When I'm not scrapping I work at my real job writing menus for Menus4Moms.com!

Christin-SS

Christin - I am an Airman's Wife, SAHM to 2 entergetic children and enjoying my addiction to digi-scrapping. I have been married to my high school sweetie for 7 years this August. We are stationed @ Fairchild AFB, WA (state) We call Seabeck, WA home, so we are verry blessed to be stationed in our home state.

Dana-SS

Dana - My name is Dana. I have been married for 8 yrs. and have 2 kids. I teach preschool part time as well. I have been digi scrapping since March, but did paper scrapping for about 10 years before that. Aside from scrapping, I love to play softball, read a good book, travel, and spend time with my family!

Juli_SS

Juli - My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. I am a 6th grade science teacher and he is a communications technician for Comcast. We live in Seattle, WA and love it! I love to play Pinochle, anything to do with water, and scrap! I have been digi scrapping since October of last year and can't stop. It is incredibly addicting. I love being able to preserve our memories in a lasting, non messy way. I am thrilled to be on Janice's CT and know it will be a great journey!

Mye-SS

Mye - I am a scrapper, event coordinator and mom to my twins. Married for 4 years and have been into both digi and paper scrapbooking and enjoying both worlds. I enjoy joining scrapping forums and joining weekly and monthly challenges. It feels like every challenge is a step up to improve my craft.

Sara-SS

Sara - My name is Sara. I live in Iowa with my husband of 10 years and our 4 year old twins. We love camping, and doing things as a family. My day job is working as a nurse. I love to scrap. I still do a little paper scrapping, but mostly digital and love it! Aside from scrapping, I also love reading, flower gardening, and making handmade cards.

And now, if you are looking for something fun to do tomorrow, be sure to check out Brittney’s Speed Scrap!

Aug8SpeedScrap

And here is the awesome participation prize you’ll get!

GSWB_BotsandBolts_addonpreview

I won’t be able to make it as I am on my way home from vacation! But I’ll be checking out the gallery later for all those awesome layouts that are sure to be created! Thanks for stopping by everyone! I am sure you are going to love the new kit on Monday, and I can’t wait for you to check it out! And my CT – well – WHOA – they are going to rock it!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.