Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Freebie First and a Speed Scrap!

I feel like we are having such a great party! I hope you are enjoying all the fun freebies! Don’t forget – My entire store at STS is on sale this week for 40% off!

grand-opening-ad

Thursday night at Stuff to Scrap, I’m hosting a speed scrap and have a great set of Quick Pages from my new kit – Scrap It All. If you pick up these AND the 4 that are on the Stuff to Scrap blog, you’ll have 8 quick pages – you can build almost a whole album!

JWDS_08272009-Speed-Scrap-a

And the participation prize:

JWDS_STS_SIA_QP_Set2_Previe

Today, I have another freebie for you and it’s a first for me. I’m releasing my first ever CU item – a grungy edge overlay and a texture overlay. This sampler comes with a sample paper made with these items to give you an idea of what’s possible. Please let me know how you like this. Maybe you’ll encourage me to make more!

JWDS_CU_Sample1_Preview

*LINK EXPIRED*

Don’t forget – all my freebies from my grand opening week will be gone on September 1. Don’t delay!

5 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.