(Is Awesomeness a word? Spell checker seems to think it’s OK! LOL! Guess it is.)
Have you shopped yet at my sale? Well, don’t wait too long! You’re going to want to take advantage of these great prices.
(Don’t forget there is a special treat on Monday’s post for my blog readers!)
Brand new in my store is my mega kit, Scrap It All. It really can be used to scrap a huge variety of pictures. Here’s a preview:
And here are just a few more awesome layouts from my CT with this kit.
From Ashley:
From Juli:
From Mye:
And finally, I do have another freebie for you today. I wouldn’t leave you without some great goodie, would I? Today, I have a template for you. You know, I’ve been so busy lately getting things ready for the store, that I have revisited the joy of templates. They make it so easy to create a layout, yet they have incredible flexibility too. Don’t let a template make you feel boxed in. Try rotating it 90 degrees…..or use embellishments to make it uniquely yours. Here’s a look at the template you are getting. Remember, all freebies from my grand opening will be gone on September 1, so don’t delay.
* LINK EXPIRED*
Well, there is just one more day left of our grand opening party. I have another treat for you tomorrow, and you won’t want to miss it. See you then.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.