Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two for Tuesday!

I have two great kits to bring you today.

First, Deanna (Flower Scrap) has an awesome new kit this week on her blog called This Old Swing.  it is full of great bright yellows, reds, and blues.  I know you are going to love it!

Here is a layout I made with it.  These are my boys and a bunch of friends from the YMCA Summer Day Camp in our area last summer.  A little birdie also told me that there will be a quick page of this layout available on Saturday.

TOS-SummerYMCA

 

Here is a full preview of this awesome kit.  Click it to head over to De’s blog and start collecting!!!  Leave her some love to!  She SOOO deserves it!

DJFS_full_preview

Next up, I got to do a one kit CT for The Scrappy Kat who also sells at Stuff to Scrap.  This adorable kit is called Twinkle, Twinkle, My Little Star and it is so sweet.  I just jumped when she asked for people who might want to work with it.  Here is the layout that I did.

TwinkleTwinkle-Dad-and-Jake

And here is the full kit preview.  Click it to head to the store.  Plus, I have some inside scoop that tomorrow on the Stuff to Scrap blog The Scrappy Kat introduction will take place and a little freebie will be your if you go check it out!

kat_twinklepreview (600x600)

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and thanks for the lovely things you said about my kit!

    ~Katina

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.