So, today you are getting the quick pages for many of the terrific layouts that you have seen done with Plum Paradise. First up, is my QP:
Click preview to download!
Now, several of the fabulous girls who did CT work for me with this kit are also supplying quick pages on their blogs. Click each preview to head off to their sites and download! Please leave them lots of love. They so deserve it!
Sara’s:
I so appreciate everything these gals did with this kit and I hope you are liking it too! Be sure to leave them some love if you download their quick pages. If you like Quick Pages. Be sure to check back on Saturday, because I will have a QP of Flower Scrap’s new kit, This Old Swing! See you then!
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
ReplyDelete