So, today it’s all about more layouts with Plum Paradise and you’ll get the elements and the alpha. Be sure and come back tomorrow when you can pick up a quick page from me as well as several from the gals who did CT work for me this time! They are so wonderful!
First is a layout from Glenda, isn’t it beautiful! I love how she hung this picture! She will have a QP for you Friday!
Next up is Sara, with two completely awesome layouts.
and finally, Amber’s work – don’t you just love the stitched diagonal of the two papers!
OK, so today you get the links to both the elements and the alpha. You’ll find them below the preview!
**LINK EXPIRED**
I hope you’ll come back tomorrow and collect the quick pages from this kit and the great gals that helped me out! They rock!
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 21, 2009. Thanks again.
ReplyDeletethis is lovely, janice. i've downloaded it. thank you so much! i hope you won't mind me posting some of my layouts for this kit in my blog ^_^
ReplyDeleteThank you... I like purple:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely kit,
ReplyDelete