Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home Grown – A Collab from Flower Scrap and Scrappy Cocoa

So, this is one lucky lucky girl!  Deanna (Flower Scrap) and Steph (Scrappy Cocoa) teamed up to offer a fabulous freebie collab this week called Home Grown.  And I got to work with both parts.  **GRIN**  I’m so exctied – keep on the look out for more from Steph from me as well, she’s generously asked me to guest CT for her for a month or so!  (Color me HAPPY!)

So here are my layouts.  The first one is with Flower Scrap’s portion of the kit and the second is with Scrappy Coca’s.  I used the template by Mary from the OSS Template Challenge this month for the second layout.  It’s a great template.

HG-Jake-3-years

HG_SC-WineCountry-TempChall

 

And now – here are their previews.  Click each one to head to their blog and pick up their portions of this fabulous collab.  You will not regret it!

DJFS_HG_OSS_preview_small

SC_HG_Preview copy 2

Bye for now.  Be sure to stop back on Friday (well, everyday actually).  But on Friday I will have a new freebie for you  -  not a kit, but something new from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.