Today, I have a couple of great quick pages for you that use Flower Scraps new kit, Sweet Love. This is such an awesome kit for all my baby boy pics! I can't wait to get a chance to use it some more! Anyway, there are two Quick Pages in your download. You'll find the link right below the preview!
Lovely QPs! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quick pages. Thank you for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful QP's. Thanks so much for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 25, 2009. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDelete