Friday, February 13, 2009

YMCA Collab - Free Add-On Mini Kit

I had so much fun designing my portion of the YMCA Charity Collab kit, I decided to do a few more pieces and release it as a freebie here!



There are 5 papers and 8 elements in this mini kit. If you love these colors, please go check out Scrappy Cocoa's blog (http://scrappycocoa.blogspot.com) and consider downloading and donating for the entire kit that was created by a terrific set of designers.

**LINK EXPIRED**. Please leave some love if you download.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on this Janice - I love that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the add on! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.