Friday, November 5, 2010

iDSD! 50% off, Chance to Win, Buy My Store, New Stuff, AND a Freebie!!!

Wowsers!  What a lot of activity for iDSD this weekend for you!  I was able to get more done than I thought I was going to at first, so I have a lot to share!  Including a fabulous blog train freebie for you!

What's on sale this weekend in my store?  EVERYTHING!!


You get 50% off all Personal Use on Saturday
40% off all Personal Use on Sunday
and 30% off Commercial Use all weekend long!

PLUS

For every $5 or more order I receive (my products only, no collabs) in either PU or CU (or a combination of both), you'll be entered to win $50 to my store good for the next year!  
(Drawing held Monday.)

PLUS

Want a really great deal!  How about buying both my personal use and commercial use stores for only $20 total!  You'll get codes for 3 uses good through January 1, 2011, so you can get new Christmas goodies too!
(click link for details)

Looking for some new stuff in my store?  OK, no problem.

First up, a great mini-plate set that goes with my At the Zoo collection.  It has a great add-on, a template, and  a sample of my doodle borders.  This was previously a give-away at the Simple Scrapper Back to School Fair, but now is available to everyone at a great price.


Next up is a brand new kit called Retro Spring.  I miss warmer weather already here in Wisconsin, and I was playing around with making some retro like flowers in Illustrator and pretty soon, out came this great new kit. Great pastel colors with a total retro vibe.  Sure to help you create some scrapping fun!


Finally, you'll also find a little CU goodness added to my CU store.  These were previously in the September CU Grab bag at theStudio, but are now available separately in my store.  Terrific seamless knit styles to make you feel warm all over!

OK, finally....the freebie!  The great gals over at theStudio have gotten together to bring you this Shabby Holiday blog train for iDSD!  Such a great non-traditional color palette and feel yet totally workable for modern or vintage holiday layouts.

Here's my contribution:


Link Expired

And here is the rest of this fabulous blog train!  Jump on board and collect all the goodies!

OK, that's it from me.  Be sure to watch the blog and facebook - http://www.facebook.com/jwdigiscraps - this weekend. You never know if I decide to do something else special!?!?!  ;)

29 comments:

  1. I especially love the ornament, great pattern on it :) TYFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this blog hop. I am so ready for Christmas, thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing your gorgeous part of this wonderful blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely Christmas goodies. I especially love the waffle-cone textured paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty kit, love the colors used in the blog train, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! Love the texture on the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning kit, thanks a lot for this wonderful blog train gift

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on your mini kit ~ thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for your part of the lovely kit. I especially love your deep blue and plaid papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for being part of this shabby holiday blog hop! Makes me start thinking of the holidays and all that I need to do (and of course, I WILL procrastinate!) Love the colors... sometimes you just get tired of green and red, ya know? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for giving something u spent so much time with - for free!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for this! im sure im gonna have fun using ur lovely mini kit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for sharing your lovely work and helping get everyone in the spirit of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the beautiful holiday kit. I love the beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Textured paper and gold embelishment is adding a different look to this train. I like it. thank you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it, it's beautiful! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.