Friday, October 1, 2010

New This Week - Autumnal Glory Mini (Theres' a Freebie!) and CU - Bossys - Volume 1

Hello!  Happy October!  Can you believe we've already reached October!  I certainly can't!

I have two new "sets" of things for you this week.  First up is a new set of CU Embossed Overlays.  These great overlays will have you creating beautiful embossed papers in no time.  Add your own textures to create a totally unique look.  Each is available separately at 25% off right now, or in a bundle at even greater savings!  Check them out - there are dots, stripes, swirls, and edges!  4 of each, for 16 in all!  (Image is linked to store.)


Next up is my new mini kit - Autumnal Glory.  Something a bit different for me, but tons of fun to create!  This time, I did a little one kit call on Facebook and have some great guest artists to share layouts!  Check them out!


The kit is 25% off right now - so it's only $1.88!  Here's the preview (image is linked to store):


And finally, I have a freebie for you!  How about a fun coordinating alpha!  You can use it with Autumnal Glory or separately!  Download is available through October 8, so don't delay!



I'll be back in a day or two with some freebies from one of my great guests!  Until then!  Enjoy!




5 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.