Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Monochrome (Version 2) and a Freebie!

Greetings all!  Long, long ago, in a place that seems far, far away....I decided I'd try to make a scrap kit.  I'd been digi-scrapping for a few months, and wanted to try it.  My first full kit was called Sweet Monochrome.  I gave it away as a blog freebie.  Now, I do NOT like the original version at all.  I've learned so much about designing and know that the quality of my work now FAR exceeds what it was then.  If you'd like to see the old version, and are brave, you can go here:  http://www.jwdigiscraps.com/search/label/Sweet%20Monochrome

Now, I've done this kit in a way I'm proud and happy to present to you!  Sweet Monochrome (version 2) is great for vintage photos or your modern photos.  It's absolutely gorgeous with a sepia or antiqued photo.

Check out some of the great inspiration my CT has for you:



Aren't they amazing!

I've got this great kit, on sale for you for 35% off through October 1!  Don't miss out.  It's available exclusively at theStudio!


Only $2.93!!

And, I have a little something for you today!  I have two clusters and 4 solid papers that coordinate perfectly with this kit!  Yours just for stopping by!  Remember, I love the love (comments), and please do not share the link, instead direct people here!  This freebie is only available through October 1.



Thanks for stopping by today!  As a special little treat for my blog readers - use the coupon code JWBLOG10 - to take an additional 10% off any order of $2.50 or more.  This code is good through October 1, 2010.


10 comments:

  1. Thanks Janice--love the new kit and add on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the freebie - the kit looks great.
    CazR

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING kit!! gorgeous job Janice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the beautiful and elegant freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kit! Thank you so much for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - your new version is beautiful. Thanks for the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another cute freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.