Sunday, September 5, 2010

At the Zoo Collection - Deal of the Day on the Kit - 35% off add-ons!

If you follow me on Facebook, you probably saw this already, but I finally have a chance to sit down and blog about my newest collection - At the Zoo!  I just love this kit!  I even scrapped myself with it!

I wanted a Zoo kit that just felt a tad more "grown-up" since I have older children.  But you can really use this for any age!  Here's a  layout that I did so far from some zoo pics we have (we have lots of zoo pics).


I'll bring you some more layouts from my CT tomorrow (hopefully) - but I want to get to the point about the great deal you can get right now!

The full kit is the Deal of the Day at the Studio for only $1.80 through Monday!  Don't miss this great price!  Here's a look at the full kit:





OK, what about the add-ons?  Each add-on is 35% off.  Plus you can get an add-on ONLY bundle without the full kit for only $3.90.  Put that together with the DOTD and the entire collection is a STEAL!

Here are the various add-ons:







Whew!  I have on more important thing to share with you today.  Do you read the Simple Scrapper blog?  There are great templates, great digi finds, and all sorts of helpful information for your paper or digi scrapping!  I love it!  Jennifer is launching a special event tomorrow which I am thrilled and honored to be a part of.  The Back to School Fair is going to provide you with all kinds of FREE goodies!  Including some from me.  I can't reveal the whole thing I've provided, BUT - let me share this layout with you and tell you you'll get EVERYTHING you need to create a layout like this one or something of similar inspiration!



So remember - hit the Simple Scrapper blog tomorrow for all the details and goodies!



Later all!  Enjoy this fabulous deal!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.