Monday, August 2, 2010

It's My Birthday and I'll Party if I Want To!

Yep, that's right ... I'm another year older today.  Let's just say next year is a big one....

Not only is it my birthday today, my youngest son's birthday is on Wednesday, and my oldest son's birthday is on August 16th.  Yep, we like August in my house!  :)   You'll like August too - because from August 2 - 16, you can help me celebrate with 40% off my entire Digital Scrapbooking Studio store!  That includes my recent collabs with Angel Hartline too!  And I have a bunch of new treats for you!  (It also includes my few commercial use items in my CU store at DSS.)



I also have some new things in the store for you today - well, they are new/old things.  But everything is 40% off!

First up, I have a fantastic mini kit called Days of Old!  This was a Facebook Fan freebie last month (come hang with me there at http://www.facebook.com/jwdigiscraps) - and I have the mini kit alone...




I've also done something a little fun and different with this kit and made a product called a "Mini-Plate" for you!  You can get this mini kit, plus two templates with sample layouts made from the kit, and one cluster for only $4.50 (regular price - now on sale for 40% off!)


I also have Black, White, and REaD - formerly available in my guest store now at DSS and on sale for the incredible 40% off too!




And FINALLY....Remember, New Beginnings - that great scrap kit I created for my Grand Opening at DSS?  Well, for my very own wonderful Designer Assistant Tammy, I created this Weight Loss Add-On.  You can buy the add-on separately, or in a bundle with the original New Beginnings kit if you missed it!



And here's the bundle so you can see a little peek at the full kit again:



Whew!  I should have a couple of new collabs coming your way this week too. (Sorry those won't be 40% off, but they will still be a great deal!).  I can't wait to share them with you - so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.