Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Blog Train Blog is Here!

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited to once again be part of the July Blog Train Blog!  This month's theme is Picnic in the Park and there is a great collection of minis you can pick up from over 100 designers!!!!

Take a look at this slide show of previews!




OK, you should have just come here from Jen C. Designs at http://jen-c-designs.blogspot.com.

Here is my preview:



Your next stop on the train is Totally Twisted Scraps at http://totallytwistedscraps.blogspot.com/

If you get lost along the way, you can always get the full list of participating designers here:  http://blogtrainblog.blogspot.com/


24 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wonderful blog train kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute but I really love the sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sandwich and gingham paper are TOO GREAT! Thank you for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your part in the train. I especially like the sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jul. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So perfect!!! Love the colors and sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!
    THX so much for sharing!
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com &
    www.magsgraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for your wonderful contribution to this fantastic blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, great kit, love the sandwich and now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Love the checkered paper and the sandwich! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you. Love your gingham and that sandwich!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love blog trains, so many goodies, thanks so much for your part in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for sharing this awesome contribution - I love the sandwich --too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great kit. Love the sandwich. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.