Saturday, July 17, 2010

A bit more on Click! Still on sale at 70% off!

Sorry to be in such a rush last night!  But I didn't want you to miss out on the fantastic deal on Click - which is still going on through today!

Click is an AWESOME kit that while photography themed, is incredibly versatile and you'll be able to do all kinds of layouts as you'll see below!  I did a photo themed layout of Manda of Nibbles Skribbles and I meeting in real life last week (THAT WAS SO FUN!) and I also did a great layout of my boys bike riding around Mackinaw Island last summer.  You'll see the CT team has done some great stuff to show off the versatility and theme based stuff too!



Here is another look at the preview of this kit and the papers as well as some close-ups.  All images are linked to the store where you can get this kit for $1.95 today only!  After that it will still be on sale for 30% off and is still an amazing deal.  I really think this will be a kit you use time and time again!










Hope you enjoy this amazing kit!  I know I'll be using it time and time again!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see that LO full sized please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,
    Just wanted you to know how much I love your designs. I picked up several at The Studio and am downloading as I type. :)

    BEAUTIFUL work; thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.