Monday, May 31, 2010

More of “The One That Got Away”

I sure hope you aren’t letting this kit get away from you!!!!  I’m so happy that the time is here to share Ashley and I’s collab with you!  Let’s get right to it – shall we!?!?
Here are a couple more CT layouts for you to oooh and ahhh over!
From Sheri:

From Peggy:

Here’s a look at Ashley’s portion of the kit again. It’s linked to her blog, make sure you get there!

And today you get my elements.   Here’s a look at the full kit!
**LINK EXPIRED-CHECK MY STORES FOR THIS GREAT KIT**

Now head over to Ashley’s blog at http://sealscraps.blogspot.com and pick up hers!

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic kit! Many thanks for your generosity in sharing such a fabulous gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great kit with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another piece of this fun kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have tried several times to download the elements. Each time I get thrown into a loop wher the count down keeps starting over and over. Cannot download the file. I really do love the kit and would love to have it. I will try again a bit later. Thanks, Jimmyrose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry, hurried over to Ashley's blog after I downloaded your papers and elements with out commenting. The kits are so magnificent, that I got so excited to get it all as I love every part of them. Thanks for doing this, it is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing I love better than scrapping is fishing! Thank you very much for this wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for a fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this kit Thanks for sharing, both of you are great designers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your elements are sooo cute! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.