Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Blog Train - Summer Surprises

The Blog Train Blog is back and just in time for International Scrapbooking Day!  WOOHOO!  Over 100 designers with beautiful contributions to the same theme and color scheme for you to download.  Now, don't worry if you are too busy with all kinds of other iNSD activities.  The blog train rides for a long time!!!  (In fact, my older contributions are still available!)

If you are here for the blog train on NSD weekend, I hope you'll scroll down and check out all the goodies and fun that I'm having for NSD in the post below!  GREAT sales and a special bonus coupon for blog readers like you!

Just take a look at all of these wonderful contributions!


You should have just come from KariQ Designs: http://kariqdesigns.blogspot.com


Here's my portion of the train:



OK, the next stop on the blog train is DigiMandy Designs | Blog.

If you get lost along the way, you can always head over to The Blog Train Blog for a complete list of links.

20 comments:

  1. Cute kit, thanks for joining and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love the embossed flowers and the polka dots on the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your Beautiful contributions to this Blog Train...I'm Gonna Love my RIDE !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, love the embossed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. many thanks for sharing in this wonderful bog train.

    love and angel blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kit, love the ribbon curl, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much, i'm off to snag another download

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your contribution. We were in need of a beach ball. Thank you, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for sharing your awesome contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the adorable kit! I love the embossed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank-you, I'm really enjoying this train!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.