Saturday, May 8, 2010

Color Challenge at theStudio = Mother's Day Freebie for You!

** Update 5/11/2010 at 6:00pm CST - I have updated the download link below to go to 4Shared for my freebie.  I am still without news about the web host issues and my stores being down.  Remember, Digital Scrapbooking Studio is still open for business!! **

So, I am having a grand time at theStudio for my guest spot, and wanted to let you know about their progressive sale this weekend for Mother's Day!  What a great deal!  (Yes, there is a freebie, keep going!)


(Recognize those graphics - they are from my Studio exclusive kit - Mom for the Ages!)

So, I had a little extra time today, so I decided to make this little mini kit that uses the color palette from this month's Color Challenge at the Studio.  And that means a freebie for you!

(4Shared link to replace link at down FTP site.  Working now!)

Enjoy and have fun!  I hope everyone has a fantastic mother's day!  I'm not sure what we are going to do yet, but the less the better in my book.  A nice relaxing day to design and scrap sounds perfect to me!

28 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, too and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thank you Ms.Janice! Have a fabulous Mama's Day!!!! A relaxing day of scrapping sounds good to me too! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lilnayzeedayzee says:
    i ty for your fab gift......HMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, love the string frame and the butterfly. Have a wonderful Mothers Day, enjoy being with your sons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. Happy mother's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day. I love this mini kit and thanks for sharing. I am at the Studio purchasing some of your beautiful kits.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks - hope your MD was super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie!
    xoxoJenna in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing. Blog trains are the best because of generous designers like you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Th♥nk you so much. Happy mother's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great mini, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the freebie...Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy mother's day to you, hope you had a good one! thanks for the gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, loevely colours in this mini-kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I couldn't get the link to work today.

    It is a lovely kit though. Hope I can get it soon.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, it was worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for the freebie mini. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much ! Beautiful !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for sharing this lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks so much for keeping it up and free - it's gorgeous :) Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.