Friday, April 2, 2010

NEW SPRING KIT and its a DIVINE DIVA DEAL too!!!

Hi everyone!
Tammy here, I am one of Janice's new assistants. I am learning all kinds of new stuff, behind the scenes type stuff. So bare with me as I am learning!

So without further ado I am please to annouce her lastest kit, just in time for spring...

So what does this mean to you?
Being a Divine Diva Deal means that between now and April 7th
you can purchase this amazing kit for only $2!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This kit is so versatile with the smooth colors of navy, yellow, cream, gray and green!
What a fresh new look at welcoming in spring with a slightly grungy yet elegant feel!


THIS KIT IS EXCLUSIVELY AT DIVINE DIGITAL



Check out all the fabulous layouts her talented CT created!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wanna get something for FREE? Here's how!
Janice will also be hosting a challenge where if you buy the kit and complete a layout, you will get a set of coordinating card stock for FREE!!!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.