That's right! This month, I’m the guest designer at DigiDesign Resort! I’m so excited to be joining a lovely group of folks at the store and we are having a great time! I created this exclusive kit, which will only be sold at DDR this month for them and then had a little contest to name the kit. My friend Naz, of Topsy Turvy Digital, named the kit – Life’s Adventure! I think it’s a fantastic name! Check out all the adventures my CT has captured with this kit so far!
Here is a look at the kit – which is 35% off at DDR until March 14! Be sure you pick it up while you can!
(Click the image above to go shopping!)
You can also join me at the Resort for a great progressive scrap. We are only two steps in, so there is plenty of time to join in and catch up! You’ll find the progressive scrap in the Guest Designer section of their forum here: http://www.digidesignresort.com/forum/showthread.php?3654-Play-Along-with-Me-A-Progressive-Scrap!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.