Friday, February 5, 2010

New Look! New Stuff!

Welcome!  I've done some major updates to my blog and web site tonight.  I hope you like the new look and the new features.  Take a look around!

If you do find a problem, leave me a comment and I'll try to fix it right away.  I'm still adding to many of the new pages, so be sure and stop back often.

By the way, the blog "bling" was designed with my kit Everyday Moments!

5 comments:

  1. Looking good!!! I didn't see any issues!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JHawk,

    Nice, clean and uncluttered. I thinks it's great. I sometimes have issues with lots of fancy, artsy looks. I either have a difficult time seeing the writing or I sometimes can't see it at all. Your website is easy to see and read and pretty too!! Thank You!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.