Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little One’s Love – Valentine’s for your Child or Inner Child

I’m excited to bring you the new kit, A Little One’s Love, today.  I wanted to do something for Valentine’s day, but wanted it to be a little different.  I went with a child centered theme, and tried to include lots of colors – reds, blues, aquas – that will work for boys too.  And my CT has gone and shown me that this can be used for lots of different Valentine’s/love/fun type layouts too!  Wait ‘til you see all their beautiful work! 

Before we get started, just a little reminder that you should sign up for my newsletter…it’s going to go out later today (Saturday), and you definitely want to be my fan on Facebook too!  This weekend the pair are getting a fabulous set of freebies, and the only way to get both for free is to join both!  (Facebook link on the left.)

OK, let’s check out this awesome CT of mine!  These layouts include my guest CT for the next month - Simona!  Here's what she said about herself:  "As I told you my name is Simona, I live inbeautiful Italy, I am something over 30 y.o. (it's little more than that but at 30 I stopped counting). I started scrapbooking in February 2009 only because I wanted to do a "different" and special gift to my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and I gifted him a scrapbooked album of our latest vacation. Since then I never stopped! "  You can visit Simona's blog at http://lightmistress.blogspot.com/


Aren’t those fun!  Here’s a look at the entire kit!
jwds_ALittleOne'sLove_kit600

You can pick this kit up at either Divine Digital or Stuff to Scrap for only $2.00 until next Saturday!

And how about some detailed images of the kit:
jwds_divine_alol_preview_details1
jwds_divine_alol_preview_details2

jwds_divine_alol_preview_details3

I hope you find lots of fun ways to use this kit.  And I love to see your layouts…you can send me links at janice AT jwdigiscraps DOT com anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.