Thursday, January 14, 2010

T- Nothing to Newsletter & New Divine Diva Deal Kit - Everyday Moments

I only have time for a quick note this morning!  But, the newsletter is going out right now!  But if you missed signing up, Never Fear!  Sign-up before Monday, and I'll send all the new subscribers between now and then a link to the newsletter on Monday!  There is a great freebie, coupon, important news, and tutorials in there!  Don't miss out!  It is cram packed with goodness!

One important thing not to miss is my new kit for the Divine Diva Deal of the week - Everyday Moments!



You can get this beautiful kit for only $2.00 between now and January 20.  And if you buy the kit, be sure to participate in my Divine Diva challenge to get the coordinating cardstock for FREE!

You can check out the details here:
http://www.divinedigital.com/forum/showthread.php?t=943

Plus, I'll be hosting a chat at Divine on January 20 at 10pm EST with another great little treat to go with this kit, so be sure and stop by and say hello!

I'll be bringing you more layouts and info on this kit later!  But grab it up now at this terrific price.  (Image is linked to store.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.