With so many of my CT busy with the holidays, I decided to do a one kit call at DigiShop Talk for my latest kit – Go! Go! Go! I got some great gals who created layouts for me! Plus, my Dana has a layout for you today too.
Check out these awesome layouts (which are linked to the girls blogs), you may even find a QP or two on their blogs for a short time, so hurry!
Here’s Dana’s layout:
And here’s one from Claudio:
And Dada:
And Morjike:
And here is another look at the kit and worn papers, available exclusively at Divine Digital.
and the worn papers:
And in case you missed this when it was on sale, how about a little deal for my blog readers. Put either of these products in your cart and get 25% off your entire order (of JW-DigiScraps products only). What a deal…use coupon code:
jwds_gogogo
expires January 12, 2010
Hi there! Just wanted to say I just found your blog searching for some sort of car themed digiscrap kit. I needed one to make my 3 year old son's b-day invitations. I browsed a little bit and really like that you have some great boyish themes/colors to your designs. There isn't much out there for that. :) Thanks!
ReplyDelete