Monday, January 25, 2010

Fill My Gallery and Win!

If you are already a newsletter subscriber (and if you aren't - WHY NOT?), you know about this, but I wanted to announce it for everyone!  (I gave my newsletter subscribers a head start - it pays  to subscribe. LOL!)

I'm holding a little contest.  I know there are lots of you with my kits out there.  So, I want to see your layouts with them!  Post your layouts in either the Stuff to Scrap gallery or Divine Digital gallery made with my kits by February 15, 2010, and you'll be entered to win a chance to win my store!  That's right - my entire store!

At Stuff to Scrap, make sure when you upload your layout you use the keyword jwds or the entry will not count.  At Divine Digital, make sure you select JW-DigiScraps as one of the keywords or the entry will not count.

You can post multiple layouts for multiple entries.  (However, the same layout at both stores is still only one entry.)

I really want to see your work!  Show me your stuff!  Post those layouts by February 15, 2010!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.