So, today, you are getting the elements to our Snowy Night Collab. Don’t forget to head over to The Scrappy Kat and Flower Scrap and collect their elements today as well!
Here is some more great CT inspiration for you with Snowy Night.
Here is a great layout from Ginger (a regular member of Flower Scrap’s CT):
And from my very own Ashley. Isn’t this puppy adorable!:
and from Sara:
Aren’t they great! So many things to love!
Here’s another look at my kit, you can download the elements in the link right below it!
**LINK EXPIRED**
Come back tomorrow for the alpha! And then it’s Friday for the tags!
Thank you SO much!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much... :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. This is my first visit to your site. I'm impressed! I'll be visiting more......
ReplyDeleteLove it, thanks so much~~!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much this kit is Beautiful. I am glad you are sharing this with us!!
ReplyDeleteangmag55
Janice, this is so cute! I can hardly believe how much you have grown as a designer! You rock!!! :-) It hasn't even been a year since you designed the YMCA kit and I made the first comment and then you made the carnival kit for me (which I am a HUGE slacker and still haven't used, but I know where to go when I actually get to scrap those pictures!!! lol And I will share with you when I do!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the darling elements!!!
thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit--the elements are awesome!
ReplyDeleteApplause to all who design! You are such a blessing and an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your generous heart and all that you share with us - your followers >:o)
What a charming kit, found my way to you via KAT, and enjoyed my visit here! Thank you, happy holiday.
ReplyDeleteI love the snowflake and swirl element. I can't wait to open up the file and see what I got. It's like Christmas, early. Thank you for sharing your skills and talent.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the fabulous elements!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely elements!
ReplyDeleteLove coming to you from the balmy temps. of Georgia. 65 today, 28 by Friday. :)
ReplyDeleteThat puppy is adorable....thanks so much for the elements
ReplyDeletebeautiful! thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love wintery nights and can't wait to scrap some of my special pictures :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome elements!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the awesome Christmas goodies! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
ReplyDeletethanks so much
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your beautiful work. Leaving you some love.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful elements, I love the snow swirls. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful kit.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. M.
ReplyDeleteLove these! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Thank you for generously sharing these beautiful elements. I am using them for a gift! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI have downloaded all of the Snowy Night items and love them. Thanks for your generosity!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous kit. Thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteI was sorry to notice the links were down (I was abroad for a couple of days), but I understand that it's your policy.
ReplyDeleteBest regards, and have a very merry Christmas!
Maiku
Oh no! Something happened when unzipping the papers for this kit - is there any way I could get them from you? Thanks a BUNCH!!!
ReplyDelete