Divine Digital does this great thing every Monday called Project Color. Designers can make kits using a color palette provided. I don’t always have the time to make kits for this, but this color palette put an idea in my head almost immediately, and a new kit was born. Here is this week’s color palette. Click it to head to the Project Color category at Divine.
And for my kit, I created a kit that’s great for all the little and big boys in your life who love cars. Whether its Hot Wheels, or the larger more expensive kind, you can find lots of reason to scrap with this kit. Here’s a layout I made with the kit of my son Jacob sitting in our friend’s hot rod. What is it about boys and cars, huh?
So, here is a look at the full kit, along with the bonus alpha that is included when you buy the kit. The kit is on sale at Divine as part of my year end sale for only $2.50. Remember, lots of great buys at my year-end sale there! (Image is linked to store.)
And I also have this worn paper add on available for only $1.00 as part of my sale. It’s a great addition to this kit and what a steal – you can get both parts for only $3.50 right now. That’s less than the regular price of a full kit.
And yes, of course, I have a freebie for you too! Here is a quick page I made from my layout above. It will be here for just one week, so don’t miss out!
Download Go! Go! Go! Quick Page
(Note: This link is straight to my FTP site, I use bit.ly to track the number of downloads (clicks).)
While you are here, don’t forget to get signed up for my newsletter (top of the page), the first issue comes out in January 2010, and I don’t want you to miss out! Exclusive freebies, coupons, news, tutorials, and more!
Thank you for the wonderful page.
ReplyDeleteawesome QP - thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the cute page - I am gonna use it for pictures of my teenage daughter driving.
ReplyDeletethank-u. this is boy gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete