I owe you all an apology to start. I ended up getting sick yesterday morning, and I just didn’t feel up to creating any gift tags. I’m recovering today, although I’m still pretty wiped out. :( Just up for a few minutes to tell you where you can get some awesome goodies. So, I’m sorry I don’t have any for you, but Ashley on my CT and lots of the other CT members from The Scrappy Kat and Flower Scrap sure have lots of great gift tags for you to download! Be sure to jump to their blogs for lots of great gift tags! OK?
Here’s a look at what Ashley created (image is linked to her blog – and I think she has even more!):
and Manda of Nibbles Skribbles made these gift tags (image is linked to her blog):
I’m so sorry I didn’t get any of my own made for you, but I’m off to go back to bed. Thank you so much for all of your kind words about this kit and you have made it my most downloaded freebie kit EVER! If you liked what you saw, I hope you’ll stop again, sign up for my newsletter, and also stop by my boutiques from time to time and show your continued support! I love to bring you great stuff, and I’m always open to your suggestions! Thanks again!
So sorry you aren't feeling well :( Please don't worry about what you can't do! You have given so much already! Thanks so much! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much - I love the snowy night kit.
ReplyDeleteJust found your site from a link for the Snowy Night kit. Your set is gorgeous, I just love it!! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents!! Hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDelete