That’s right, a bunch of the Divine designers are offering a freebie scavenger hunt today for Digital Scrapbook Day! I have four freebies hidden in my blog!
Here’s how it works….go here http://divinedigital.com/forum/showthread.php?p=597#post597 to see the designers and their clues (including mine). Later, I’ll post the clues here, but if you want a head start, go and register at Divine. For re-registering, you’ll also be entered for a truly AWESOME prize this DSD!
Anyway, each of the clues relate to a name of one of my products (full kits). On the left hand side of my blog, there is a pull-down list of “labels”. Some of the labels include my product names. When you see a product name in the label list that goes with the clue, select it to see all the posts on that product. Scroll through them, and in one of them you’ll see this image:
(This image doesn’t have a freebie!)
Click on it to download! What freebies are out there? Well, I’m not going to tell you YET! But as I add clues here (but really REGISTER AT DIVINE), I’ll reveal what freebie you get when you find it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.