Thursday, November 26, 2009

It’s Black Friday – The Sale Continues & Your Freebie!

First up, here’s another fantastic layout from Dana using Old Fashioned Christmas:
danaChristmas-Eve8-
And here’s another look at the kit!
jwds_ofc_preview600
Check out this closer look at a few of the papers – they have Christmas Carols on them!
jwds_ofc_paper_preview600
And also today – my personal use grab bag is available at Divine Digital for only $2!!!!  It has 3 full-sized products in it.  2 items are NOT Christmas oriented, and 1 is.  There is a kit in the grab bag with 11 papers and 23 elements.  It has a beautiful color scheme and I know you’ll love it!
jwds_divine_pu_grabbag_preview600
Remember, my entire Divine store is on sale for $1 and $2 (only a couple of exceptions)!  Even some full kits are only $1!!!! 
jwds_blackfri_ad600
And – Stuff to Scrap has a surprise sale too – and it’s bigger than we’ve ever done!
STS BLACK FRIDAY AD
And oh yeah!  You’re here for a freebie!  I have a great little add-on to Old Fashioned Christmas for you!
jwds_ofc_addon_preview600
**SORRY DOWNLOAD EXPIRED**

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the reindeer! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great add-on to an already great kit! Happy holidays!
    Island Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing
    love
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I try to register on this site, it asks me a random question that I can't answer. Does anyone know the answer to the question so that I can shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JHawk,

    This is sooo cute. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! TYVM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the add-on. I love the moose.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.