Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Harvest Home Bundle

That’s right, an entire BUNDLE of goodies for you! I’m thrilled to present you with Harvest Home. This is my interpretation of a fall kit with soft warm colors. I grew up on a farm in Iowa, so fall is also about Harvest for me. You’ll find some little ‘harvest’ touches like a tractor, a combine, and straw bales. But this kit is also full of terrific fall elements for lots of layouts. And I couldn’t just stop at a fall kit, I’ve created so many add-ons to this that you can also purchase an entire BUNDLE! You can pick and choose the pieces that work for you or buy them all in my bundle at a FANTASTIC price. All parts of this bundle are on sale for 33% to 50% off. Plus, I’m giving you my Halloween add-on, free! It will be available as a freebie here on my blog for one week.
Take a look at all the parts available to you!
The main kit (on sale for $2 – 50% off!):
Harvest Home Full Kit
The Thanksgiving Add-On: (On sale for $1 – 50% off)
Harvest Home Thanksgiving Add-On
The Word Art/Frames: (On sale for $1 – 33% off)
Harvest Home Word Art
The Alpha (purchased separately or in the bundle, this is not included with the full kit): (on sale for $1 – 33% off)
Harvest Home Alpha
The Cardstock add-on: (on sale for $1 – 50% off)
Harvest Home Cardstock
The Worn Papers add-on: (on sale for $1 – 33% off)
Harvest Home Worn Papers
And finally, for one week only on my blog, you can get this Halloween Add-On for free! (Or if you are going to buy the full bundle, it’s included there too!)
Harvest Home Halloween Add-On
*LINK EXPIRED*
Get this in my stores now!

And don’t forget you can get the entire bundle too. You can pick up everything for $5 (on sale for a week) which is 37% off it’s future regular price of $8.
Now, I know I didn’t bring you any CT inspiration today, but I will tomorrow, and you’ll love it!!! And if you aren’t subscribed to my RSS feed, you should! I have two more freebies coming your way in the next few days including my first ever CU Blog Train freebie! You won’t want to miss out!

9 comments:

  1. I love the cute bat. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, this looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo adorable! I definately want the entire bundle! Love the soft colors of the Harvest kit! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the add-on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie. Here's my layout http://lifeloveandeverythingelse.wordpress.com/2009/11/03/digiscrap-tuesday-14/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this add-on !! Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely QPs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.