Friday, September 25, 2009

Eins, Zwei, Drei G'Suffa! $3 - $2 - $1!!! OKTOBERFEST!

JWDS Oktoberfest Ad

 

I live near La Crosse, Wisconsin where it’s Oktoberfest starting this weekend. It’s the biggest festival of the year.  We often have the kids spend the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa’s and get together with friends and celebrate!  Well, I decided I should share the fun with all of you.  This weekend (last day to save is Sunday, 9/27) everything in my stores is on sale!  Everything is on sale for up to 50% off – things are either $3, $2, or $1!  It’s a great time to get bargains.  Most of my full kits are on sale for $2.00!  My mega kit and combo pack are $3.00!  Mini kits and many other things are a $1.00 bargain.  Now is the perfect time to stock up!

You can shop at either Stuff to Scrap or Divine Digital!  Click – go – SHOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.