Sunday, September 13, 2009

4Shared Issues - Moving some files for you!

Update: All links to EMS-Dial 911 and Fall Festival blog train have been moved to Media Fire and are now active again. Both will be removed Tuesday morning, so get them while you can!

Well, dedicated digi-scrappers will know by now that 4shared was hacked this weekend. I got strange redirects to another website while trying to access my account, and links were not working for quite some time. I was able to finally get in and it appears things are healed, but I am leary.

I've decided to just move everything to another service, Media Fire, and am in the process of doing so now. So, for now, the links to my EMS-Dial 911! and Fall Festival blog train are removed. I apologize for the inconvenience. I am uploading files now, and will update the links (and this post) as soon as I can.

I will also leave my EMS-Dial 911! freebie up until Tuesday morning now so no one misses out who encountered problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.