Monday, August 10, 2009

Grungy Geometry Elements

So, today you’ll be getting the elements to Grungy Geometry. There are lots of cool felt shapes, rub-ons, distressed cutouts, and all kinds of cool things to scrap with in here. But first, here are some more layouts from my awesome CT team! (I just love these guys!)

Dana’s Layout:

Dana-Family-Bike-Ride-web

Juli’s Layout:

Juli-GG_JWDS_BeeStingWEB

Sara’s Layout (She’s got another great one I’ll be bringing you tomorrow.):

Sara-JWDS_GG_shadow_8-07_sm

And today – the elements. You’ll find the links to download them below the preview! Enjoy and be sure and stop back tomorrow for the alphas.

JWDS_GG_FullPreview

**LINKS EXPIRED**

10 comments:

  1. This is a great kit...totally digging it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this hole kit. Its great!! /M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this kit....thanks so much for sharing-Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Leaving some love.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebies, I followed a link from MLAS to STS and then I found you. It was like a treasure hunt. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this kit!! Thanks soo much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.