Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Surprise Quick Pages

So today, there are some great quick pages for you to grab for Summer Surprise. I didn’t get a chance to make one for you, but many of the gals who made layouts have them. So, check out the previews below and click on them to head over to there blogs and grab the quick pages. (Please keep in mind time zones and all that and try again later if the QP isn’t posted yet.)

The big reason I haven’t gotten a quick page for you is because I’ve been working on tomorrow’s treat for you. A fantastic set of brag book pages! Chrissy also chipped in and made some for you, so you will get a huge package of 20 pages! Be sure and come back for that!

OK, on with the quick pages for you!

Amber-FTD_JWDS_SS_QP-preview

JWDS_SummerSurprise_AshleyQP1 Preview

Maria-Summer Surprise QP Preview

Osli made 3 quick pages for you!

Osli-qp_folder

And she made some great clusters for you too!

Osli-Cluster_Folder

And finally, here’s one from Chrissy:

CAH_JWDS_SS_QP_preview

Aren’t these fantastic! Be sure to leave some love for everyone when you go to download. And remember – come back tomorrow for a HUGE brag book!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful Summer Surprise kit and quick pages, I'll be using them soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.