Friday, July 17, 2009

It’s Time! I’m having a CT Call!

CT-Call

Yep, that’s right, I’m having an official CT call. I do not current sell in any store, but I am planning to do so within the next 4-6 weeks. Want to come along for a fun ride and see where we all can end up? Then apply.

Text of ad:

I'm a newer designer, and I'm looking for 3-4 great scrappers to come along with me as I work to move my designs to the next level. I am planing to sell my designs in the future, and I need to establish my CT. If you like to have fun, want flexibility, and a great collaborative spirit, check this out!

Requirements:
1 LO per kit (QPs welcome, but not required.)
2 -3 kits per month
Post in 4 galleries (2 of 3: DST, DTS, DSA, plus future store galleries)
Participate and promote my designs

Benefits:
Great flexibility - I want scrapping to be FUN, not work!
Get all my kits early, plus all future store kits, etc.
Learn lots! I want to create a team where we all learn from one another!

Interested? Send a short bio, your favorite layout (attach as web-sized to email), and a link to your best gallery to jward6971 at gmail.com. New digi-scrappers are encouraged to apply! Deadline to apply is August 1.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote an advertise at my blog.
    I hope it helps you too.

    http://avalosagtukre.blogspot.com/2009/07/jws-ct-call.html

    Good luck for your call!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.