Monday, July 6, 2009

5 in 5 – Let’s Have a Template Party!

Well, for the most part it’s a quiet week for me as far as CT items go. Plus, my kids are visiting Grandma’s for the week, so I had a little extra time on my hands. So, I decided to bring you a Template Party!

For five straight days, I will have a new template for you every day based off one of my old layouts. It’s 5 templates in 5 days! So, stop back each day and pick up the new one. Leave me a note. Is there a layout you’ve seen on my blog that you’d love a template for? Let me know. Have any color ideas for a future kit? (By the way, keep watching for a sneak peek of next week’s new freebie kit!)

Let’s get on with the party!

Today’s layout is a round single photo with some unique shapes for paper strips. (Gosh, I feel like a game show announcer!) I hope you like it! If you do something with it, drop a comment with a link! I’d love to see!

Click the preview to head off to download the template!

JWDS_Template_5in5_#1Previe

**LINK EXPIRED**

Hope to see you tomorrow for another fun template!

92hbyragj6

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this fabulous template :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great template.
    I love your layout titled Things I love about summer. That would be a fun template!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great template!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.