Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm back!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am back from vacation! I'm trying to get caught up on all my CT work, and get some posts of what is going on this week up for you as well. Maybe tonight.

Vacation was fun, even though the fish weren't really biting much. It is always good to get away for a while. One of the best parts of vacation for me was completing the main parts of Jessica Sprague's Now You Are Rockin' self-paced class. I learned a ton! I'll post more on that later as well!

Thought I would share one picture I took (and Photoshop'd with techniques I learned in the JS class). I have a hard time scrapping landscape type pictures. So if you have some great landscape layouts, share links with me in the comments!!!!

Here is the view of the lake from our resort at sunset:

OK, I really need to get ready for work now. :P Again, let me see those landscape layouts! I need inspiration! I have a lot of great pics from this vacation and others! Oh, and next week I will have a new freebie for you. Something I finished while on vacation! I hope you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.